Genjuro Samurai Shodown
Fan Fiction
http://samuraispirits.net
--The website dedicated to all Samurai Spirits fans--~ver5.0~
GAME | FAN | DOWNLOAD | SITE | LINK | CHAT | MESSAGE BOARD

The Velvet Devil
by Seiko


Chapter 1



(This tale begins in the outskirts of southern Japan)

       (At a time of swords and honor, their lived Samurais. Many of these masters of the blade became wanderers and took up an oath never to kill and protect the innocent. Many of the people in Japan heard this and believe that a blade is used to protect people with it. They rejoiced for these guardians, but however they knew if good lives…………so does evil and it to lives in the handler of the blade as well. For you see young ones, not all samurais wish to……protect...and…..serve the people. Instead these men crave power, wealth, fame, and……………..destruction. Now now my freighting little listeners don't be hesitant of what you hear, for all this what you are about to hear is done by a Devil in a form ………………………..of a man)

      (On a night where a festival rings through the villages in Japan, on small island called Kyushu, there is a village named Nagasaki. By this time the people of the village should be running around with families, both children and lovers. However, the village is all to quiet tonight. The village was pitch black with evil, the air reeked of blood and the streets can be heard by the cries of death. That is because children, everyone……………..is dead. Men, Women and children just like you, nothing but corpuses for the maggots and crows to pick off of. But the town was not completely empty………..their in the streets was a women and a boy. They appeared to be brother and sister. But they were running, running through the once peaceful happy village now a valley of the dead.)

      Women :( breathing very hard while running)……..H.H.H.UURRY….UP…SINNOSUKE…RUN!!!!!!!!
      Sinnosuke :( breathing hard as well) S.S…SIS!

      They both run into the a old house. Trying the best as they can not to make a sound.

      Women :( thinking) why…why………..why God?..............Why has a demon.no.a Devil come here!!?
      Before the women could continue thinking, a dark figure came from the shadows, it was a man holding a sword and what looked like scars all over his body with purple long hair. His eyes reading death for anything. He looks at the girl and the boy, and with one swipe………………kills them. The killer comes from out of the shadows, his blade bathed with blood, his hair purple and fine like silk, his scars with pain and betrayal. He looks at the moon and says
      Kibagami Genjuro: As long as that man lives………….my pain….my anger…….my….hatred will still burn.


to be continued...

DISCLAIMER
"Samurai Shodown Forever" is a non-profit fan site. Samurai Shodown, Samurai Showdown, Samurai Spirits are Copyrights of SNK. Most of the images here are taken from SNK homepage. No part of this webpage may be reproduced in any form or by any means, without permission from C.K. Gan. This page is best view with I.E. 5 or Netscape 4 at 800*600