Genjuro
Samurai Shodown
Fan Fiction
http://samuraispirits.net
--The website dedicated to all Samurai Spirits fans--~ver5.0~
GAME | FAN | DOWNLOAD | SITE | LINK | CHAT | MESSAGE BOARD

Samurai Spirits; The Legend Continues
by Helen


Chapter 14-----A New Journey

Names of characters in this chapter:
Shizumaru, Rimururu, Galford, Hoahmaru, Charlotte, Hanzo, Genjuro, Kazuki, Shogun, Shabu-Shabu, Cella,

New character:
none



[SILENCE] "the end is near.." whispers a woman voice...
"...??"
[silence]
"who are you?" whispers Shizu, "that voice..have we met..?"
"you don't need to know who i am...but you need to know who you are."
"..???"
"Hisame Shizumaru...the end is near..."
"what're you talking about it?"
"find the "hope" from this world, Rain Prince....awaken her....."
"the hope..?" whispers Shizu, "how am i suppose to find her?"
"...."
"PLEASE, ANSWER ME!!"

"...Fate will guide you..."

[SILENCE]

"..!!!" Shizu opens his eyes. another dream? damn...he dreams too much. could that dream be real? was the woman really communicating to him?
"you're awake." said a girl voice. it's Rimururu, "are you feeling better now?"
"where am i..?"
"back in Lord Shabu-Shabu's place.."
"ohh.."
"you were so pale and weak after last night...at the storm. it's as if you saw a DEMON.." whispers Rimururu, "please, Shizumaru. health always comes first."
"..i'm fine." Shizu sits up
"RED-HEAD!!!!!!!! YOU WOKE UP!!! that's good!!!" shouts a man voice. it's Shabu-Shabu
"my name is Shizumaru.."
"yea, whatever...." whispers Shabu, "ANYWAYS you saved my daughter Cella..!! i thank you!!! HERE'S YOUR REWARD."
he hands Shizu the money, "it's $100000, not a penny less nor a penny more..!!"
"WHOA..!!!! YOU SHOULD'VE HIRED ME!!!! i could've bought SAKE WITH THAT..!!!! SAKE AND SAKE AND MORE SAKE!!!" freaks Hoahmaru, "hmm..speaking of sake..where the hell did i put my sake bag again..?"
Hoahmaru went to the search for it...
"...." Shizu look at the money. he can feel the weight of the coins in his hands...so heavy, so much. he deserve that money.....
"HEY KID!!! so what're you gonna do with all that money?" smiles Kazuki
"ha ha ha...probab go and get drunk and get some girls!!" laughs Galford
"...." Shizu didn't laugh nor smile at all. he's depressed. he hand the money back to Shabu-Shabu, "i don't want it."
"???!!" they freak out
"wha..what?? it's $100000..!! your reward. didn't you said you need cash?" said Shabu
"Shizumaru..!! that's LOTS of money. and i mean A LOT." said Galford
"AND FOR EXTRA, I WILL GIVE YOU MY DAUGHTER, CELLA, TO BE YOUR WIFE..!!!!"
smiles Shabu-Shabu, "HOW ABOUT THAT, HUH, RED-HEAD??"
Shizu saw Cella...standing behind Shabu.
she is quite pretty....
"..that brat??? are u sure.??" whispers Galford, "why did he kidnap you anyways?"
"i donna." said Cella, "he asked me for some kinda TREASURE.....i don't remember what it is he was asking...but it must be very valuable to him. he even ask me questions....i don't remembre the questions either...he was asking who i am and if i'm the girl he's searching for....then he hit me, and i fainted." then she hesitates, "..when i woke up, i was all tied up. then Shizumaru came and saved me.."
"IT DOESN'T MATTER NOW!!! TAKE THE REWARD....AND YOU CAN HAVE MY DAUGHTER.!!!" smiles the old man
"i said i don't want your money.." whispers Shizu, "and i don't want your daughter.."
"then what do u want?" said Shabu
"...." Shizu lowers his head, "..it doesn't matta now.."
then he stand up, and take his katana and umbrella, "Akane have NOTHING to do with this...and she's captured cuz me and Shogun. cuz of this mission.." then he walks away, "AND I'M GOING TO BRING HER BACK."
"but you don't even know where she is..!! none of us knows where that prophet bastard took her." said Kazuki
Shizu doesn't care...he took his weapons...
and walks out of the house..
he passes by Hoahmaru..
"hey kid!! where ya going???" said Hoahmaru, drinking his sake Shizu didn't reply to him. he just left without a word.
"...he may be able to lead me to the prophet.." whispers Hanzo, and disappears into the shadows...
"that bastard have my daughter. i must save her.." said Jubei, and left.
"SHIZUMARU..WAIT FOR ME!!!" shouts Rimururu, and went after him
"RIMURURU..!!! HOLD UP!!! damn..!!!" shouts Galford, "i promised Nakoruru to take care of her...she'll kill me if her sis get hurt." then he look at Poppy, "[SIGHS] WELL, C'MON POPPY. i guess we'll have to tag along w/ red-head for awhile again."
"[whine]" Poppy whines....
then they went after Rimururu
"whoa, that was fun." smiles Kazuki, " anyways, i have to go and find my sis Hazuki.....hopefully i won't get lost in this town..."
then he left...
Genjuro didn't say anything. then he whisper to a maid, "[whispering]...]" "oh..!!" said the maid, "it's THAT way, and around the corner, you'll find it."
"...." Genjuro walks away w/o thanking her...
"GENJURO WATCH OUT..!!" shouts Hoahmaru
[BOOM] he hits the wall..!!!
"@#$%..!!!!" Genjuro is pissed off, he hit the wall next to the exit. after cursing at the wall, he left...
"where was he going?" said Charlotte
"to the eye doctor." said the maid
"....hmm.." Hoahmaru hesitates, "...i get it now.." then he smiles,
"ANYWAYS!!! HEY, OLD MAN, YOU GOT MORE SAKE???"
"HOAHMARU..!! you drink too much!!" shouts Charlotte, and take the sake from him,"Shogun must be after the prophet too. and Shizumaru will be in danger. we must go and help him out."
"BUT..BUT.!!!"
"he was your apprentice, Hoahmaru."
"BUT..!!"
"and Akane did save our lifes."
"BUT...CHARLOTTE..!!!"
"if you not going, I AM......." whispers Charlotte, "and i'm taking ALL your sake with me....."
"WHAT???!! NO NO NO NO..!! NOT MY SAKE..!!!" freaks Hoahmaru, "OK OK!!! I'LL HELP..!!! DAMN!!!" then he grab his sword, "besides..!! that kid need a hero around like me to save his butt, heh??"
"yea whatever." smiles Charlotte, then she took his sake bag, "we're leaving now, mr.Shabu-Shabu."
then she walks away....
"CHARLOTTE.!! C'MON..!! GIVE IT BACK..!!!" freaks Hoahmaru...and ran after her.
......
he comes back, "C YA, OLD MAN!!!!"
then he ran after her again, "C'MON CHARLOTTE..!! JUST ONE SIP....ONE SIP, THAT'S IT..!!!! PLEASSEE..!!!"
"....weird." whispers Shabu, surprised
"hmm.." Cella hesitates, "...Shizumaru..."

Shizu is by himself. he doesn't know where he's going, he doesn't care. he just have one thing in his mind right now....save Akane. Shogun must be after the prophet too.
...so that means they'll meet again.
and perhaps, fight again....
but now, he doesn't even know where he should start looking. the forest? the town? where? he didn't find any traces or clues of the prophet. what does the prophet want from Akane? what's the treasure he's asking for....? and last night, he saw the glow of the prophet's eyes. the eyes. the glow. Shizu doesn't know how to describe it..but he have never seen such eyes before. not his opponents, not his allies, not any creature.
....it's UNHUMAN...
when he saw his eyes, he can "hear" the screams of women, men, and children...dying...in pain.....
...the suffering...
as if he saw demons and spirits in the prophet's eyes in just one glance... ...the hatred...the pain....everything.
Shizu hates to admit it...but he was scared. it scare the hell out of him. he never felt like this before.... that prophet couldn't be human. he just disappeared into the shadows....Shizu saw it with his own eyes!! and Akane was taken with him. as soon as the prophet disappeared, so did the rain and thunder. what's going on? what does he want from Akane? she's just a girl. can't he find another girl to mess w/?
"SHIZUMARUUU..!!!!!! WAIT UP!!!!!!" shouts Rimururu
he stops, and turn around, "...[sighs] not again.." then he said, "why won't you leave me alone?"
"...cuz..." whispers Rimururu, "ANYWAYS!!! i can't just let you go like that..!! it's too dangerous."
"YEA, THAT'S RIGHT." said a voice. it's Galford, "if she's going w/ you, that means i'll be tagging along too. and Poppy."
"[BARK]" barks Poppy
"and me." said Jubei, walking toward them
"...." Hanzo appears from the shadows...
"............DAMN..." whispers Shizu, "....this couldn't get any worse.."
"HEY KID!!!!" shouts Hoahmaru
"..it does get worse.." whispers Shizu
"we're going with you." said Charlotte, "Shogun will be there too. i know he's up to something..."
"that's it? that's all, right???" said Shizu
"SHIZUMARU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" a girl jumped and grab him...!!!
"WHATTA??!!!" he freaks out
it's Cella, "TAKE ME WITH YOU, SHIZUMARU!!!!!"
"CELLA??!!"
"cella..!!! you shouldn't be here..." said Shizu, pulling her away from him...
"I KNOW!!! i can't fight or anything...i might even be in your way.."
whispers Cella, then she hug him VERY TIGHT, "BUT I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!!! IT'S DESTINY, IT'S FATE, SHIZUMARU!!!! WE BELONG TOGETHER..!!!!"
[silence]
"................what did you say..?" whispers Shizu
"...grrr.." Rimururu is pissed off
"WE BELONG TOGETHER, SHIZUMARU!!!!!!! I'LL NEVER NEVER NEVER LEAVE YOU ALONE AND WHEREVER YOU'RE GOING, I'M COMING WITH YOU!!!!!!" smiles Cella..
"...GRRR.." Rimururu is getting really pissed off...her face getting all red...
"get off me...!!" shouts Shizu, and push her away, "GO HOME, CELLA..!!!" then he walks away...
"WAIT FOR ME, MY LOVE!!" smiles Cella, and follows him
"didn't i tell ya she's annoying?" said Galford, to Jubei, "especially she in love.."
"....GRRR.." Rimururu's face is all blushed up...v "hey Rimurur, you ok?" said Hoahmaru
"I'M FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" shouts Rimururu...then she follows Shizu
".....?" blinks Hoahmaru.


Chapter15-----Another New Ally


DISCLAIMER
"Samurai Shodown Forever" is a non-profit fan site. Samurai Shodown, Samurai Showdown, Samurai Spirits are Copyrights of SNK. Most of the images here are taken from SNK homepage. No part of this webpage may be reproduced in any form or by any means, without permission from C.K. Gan. This page is best view with I.E. 5 or Netscape 4 at 800*600